Cross Country Education (CCE) shares your passion for delivering quality education to ALL students. During these difficult times, the health and safety of students, families and school staff are at the center of our conversations.
As you plan to reopen, we wanted to share solutions to factor into your strategic plan to address health and safety considerations provided by the CDC:
- Certified Nursing Assistants (CNAs) and Licensed Vocational Nurses (LVNs) to support with:
- Conducting daily health screenings and temperature checks
- Cleaning and disinfecting health office
- Addressing the health needs of students and staff
- Monitoring restroom usage
- Providing services to students with medical and physical needs
- Serving as a liaison between the school and the local health department
- Instructional Aides to support with:
- Monitoring of social distancing requirements
- Academic and behavioral support during instructional and unstructured time frames
- Substitute Teachers to support with:
- Teacher coverage for staff who may not have aligned availability with the school program model
- Class supervision for your teachers who are in the high-risk categories who would continue to deliver services remotely
- Los Angeles County Schools: Rising to the Challenge of COVID-19-A Planning Framework for the 2020-21 School Year (5/27/20)
- Comprehensive guide created by a taskforce of superintendents and leaders across the county’s 80 districts addressing Instruction, Safety & Health, Social & Emotional Support Systems, Family & Community Engagement and Operations
- Stronger Together: A Guidebook for the Safe Re-opening of California’s Public Schools (6/8/20) released by the California Department of Education
Cross Country Education, an educator-led organization is here to deliver solutions that are customized for your organization! We believe in making an impact on the educational experience of children.
To learn more about how to access our Cross Country Education Substitute, Support Staff, and Health Services, contact us at (800) 405-7312 or click here to provide your information and a member of our partnership team will be in touch.