Are you looking for solutions that ensure validity and reliability of your assessments that require standardized measures while meeting health and safety requirements?
Options to consider :
- If you are reopening your campus at any capacity:
- Schools can assign a proctor who can supervise and monitor students in person while the assessor virtually conducts standardized assessments.
- Assessors can come on campus to work with students in a 1-1 setting while utilizing appropriate PPE including plexiglass dividers.
- Assessors and students can still utilize their own computers to limit close contact.
- Assessors can also consider using an LCD projector to project assessments with online versions and note student responses.
- Assessments without online versions, doc cam can be used with student marking on their own copy of the protocol.
School Psychologist Assessment Guidance:
- National Association of School Psychologists: Virtual Service Delivery in Response to COVID-19 Disruptions
- California Association of School Psychologist Position Paper: Mandated Special Education Assessments During the COVID-19 Shut Down :
Cross Country Education, an educator-led organization is here to deliver solutions that are customized for your organization! We believe in making an impact on the educational experience of children.