Become a Future Teacher
What Is the Future Teacher Program?
On the path to becoming a teacher? Our Future Teacher Program was designed for you!
Whether you’re currently enrolled in a credentialing program or just beginning your journey toward teaching, we’ve got a place and a pathway just for you!
Navigating the road to becoming a certified teacher can be challenging.
Now more than ever, our nation’s schools need caring professionals who are passionate about improving students' lives each day. And while there are plenty of teaching jobs in exciting locations all over the country, the path to becoming a full-time teacher can be complex. As you’ve likely discovered, you’ll need to complete your degree, take certification exams, apply for credentials, interview for jobs, find the right school and more. Plus, there’s the hurdle of figuring out what you’ll do and where you’ll work while preparing to become a teacher. We know the process can feel overwhelming…
That’s why we created the Future Teacher Program.
Cross Country Education is led by educators, and we’re one of the only agencies in the industry created by teachers for teachers. So, we know the ins and outs of the entire process, and we’ll walk you through it!
We’ll help you find your ideal assignment as a substitute teacher, paraprofessional, teaching assistant or other support role while you’re on the path to certification as a full-time teacher. You’ll also enjoy benefits like competitive compensation, paid training, access to professional development and connections with teacher preparation programs. You’ll have a dedicated educator support coach and a team of experts on your side to help you when you need it. Then, when you’re ready, we’ll be here to help you find the right full-time teaching position!
Is the Future Teaching Program right for you?
- Are your career goals geared toward K-12 teaching?
- Do you have a passion for making a difference?
- Are you committed and willing to engage in learning and coaching opportunities?
If your answers are yes, join us as a Future Teacher! Learn more about the benefits
you’ll enjoy as a Future Teacher, browse our Future Teacher resources and connect with a member
of our team to get started today.
What are the benefits of being a Future Teacher with Cross Country Education?
As a Future Teacher with Cross Country Education, you’ll enjoy:
- Great pay, benefits and perks.You’ll earn competitive compensation and get paid through weekly direct deposit. Plus, if your position is more than 30 hours per week, you’ll qualify for comprehensive benefits.
- Plenty of opportunities.We have immediate openings for substitute teachers, paraprofessionals, teaching assistants, special education aides and behavior interventionists. You’ll have an array of excellent options based on your qualifications.
- Exciting locations nationwide.You’ll have access to different school environments, from public to private to charter schools. Plus, we’ve built trusted relationships with schools in urban, suburban, and rural areas across the country, so you can choose where you want to work.
- Direct path to teaching.. Being part of our team means you get individualized career pathway options and training tailored to move you forward. We know how the entire teacher preparation process works, from start to finish, and we can help you reach your dreams.
- Paid training.We pay you to move ahead in your career! Throughout the school year, you’ll have various paid training opportunities to upskill and get ahead. You’ll also have access to professional development and extensive resources to help you improve your skillset.
- Coaching and support.By being a part of CCE’s Future Teacher program, you will have the opportunity to receive mentorship from other teachers. Our dedicated team of educators will be there to help you whenever you need it.
- Participation in a growing pipeline of talent.To help ease the teacher shortage, we aim to hire more than thousands of teachers over the next five years. When you work with us, you can take advantage of our career advancement opportunities and get lined up for a permanent teaching position once you’re certified!
- Experience and expertise.You’ll be working with an award-winning, educator-led agency that knows what it means to make a difference in students’ lives. We are student-driven and passionate about education, and we demonstrate this by investing in the development of professionals in our field – just like you!
Ready to align yourself with an extraordinary team? Apply now to begin your Cross Country Education journey, and a member of our Talent Team will
reach out to you shortly!