Special Education Case Manager
||Special Education Case Manager
Reasons to Join Our Team
- Salary range is $72,500 - $82,650 annually
- Materials and supplies provided for service delivery and assessments
- Company laptop with 24/7 IT support
- Support from a special education lead and professional development
- Lifestyle flexibility to fit your full-time or part-time needs
- Paid drive-time and mileage reimbursements for travel between school sites
- Annual allowance for Continuing Education Units and license renewals
- Personal paid time off including vacation, holidays, and summer breaks
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,000 to clear a preliminary credential
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and sick pay
- Weekly stipends for home office and cell phone use
- Weekly direct deposit
Candidates who do not meet the minimum requirements listed above will not be considered.
- Valid California Mild/Moderate Special Education Teaching Credential with CLAD or ELA and AUT Authorizations
- Teaching experience with special needs students both in and outside of the general education setting
- At least 3 years of experience coordinating and writing IEPs
Who you are
A special education teacher who writes and oversees the development and compliance of IEPs for each assigned student. You serve as a resource for information regarding special education services, programs and policies in relation to regulatory requirements. Support general education teachers and administrators in the implementation of appropriate strategies. You are someone who is comfortable and adaptable to working with diverse student populations and schools.
Who we are
A team of Special Education providers that partners with K-12 schools and districts to provide special education services. Each team member is assigned a lead that provides support with weekly check-ins and helps to assure that we provide high quality services and continue to develop as professionals.
Company Website: http://crosscountryeducation.com
Cross Country Education is an Equal Opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, ancestry, color, religion, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, medical condition, disability, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.