Reasons to Join Our Team
- Salary range: $79,750 - $114,000 annually
- Materials and supplies provided for service delivery and assessments
- Company laptop with 24/7 IT support
- Support from a School Psychologist lead and professional development
- Lifestyle flexibility to fit your full-time or part-time needs
- Paid drive-time and mileage reimbursements for travel between school sites
- Annual allowance for Continuing Education Units and license renewals
- Personal paid time off including vacation, holidays, and summer breaks
- Tuition reimbursement up to $2,000 for qualifying credential programs
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and sick pay
- Weekly stipends for home office and cell phone use
- Weekly direct deposit
Candidates who do not meet the minimum qualifications listed above will not be considered.
- Master's degree or advanced degree from an accredited college or university
- Pupil Personnel Services credential authorizing service as a school psychologist
Who you are
A School Psychologist who is able to conduct individual evaluations of students for the purposes of making eligibility recommendations for special education programs and services. You are able to conduct functional behavior assessments and consult with school personnel, parents, and other stakeholders involved. You are able to provide counseling in both individual and group settings, and prepare written reports of findings and present them at IEP meetings. You are someone who is comfortable and adaptable to working with diverse student populations and schools.
Who we are
A team of Special Education providers that partner with K-12 schools and districts to provide special education services. Each team member is assigned a lead that provides support with weekly check-ins and helps to assure that we provide high quality services and continue to develop as professionals.
Company website: http://crosscountryeducation.com
Cross Country Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.