Educational Audiologist: 2021- 22 School Year
Cross Country Education (formerly DirectEd) is an educator-led, student-driven organization that partners with K-12 schools and districts nationally to provide a wide array of staffing services and consultative solutions. We are looking for thoughtful and compassionate Educational Audiologists (virtual) for the 2021/2022 school year who believe in helping all students reach their full potential.
Reasons to Join Our Team
- Hourly pay rate: $75-$83
- Materials and supplies provided for service delivery and assessments
- Company laptop with 24/7 IT support
- Ongoing support and professional development
- Lifestyle flexibility to fit your full-time or part-time needs
- Paid drive-time and mileage reimbursements for travel between school sites
- Personal paid time off including vacation, holidays and summer breaks
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and sick pay
- Weekly stipends for home office and cell phone use
- Weekly direct deposit
- Master’s or Clinical Doctorate in Audiology (AuD)
- Valid California License in Audiology.
- Experience working in school systems and knowledge of federal and state laws related to exceptional student education including mandated reporting requirements by district, state, federal and educational agency.
- Knowledge of the use of hearing aids, cochlear implants, FM equipment (including use and troubleshooting) in an educational setting.
- At least 1 year as an Audiologist (preferably Educational Audiologist)
Company Website: crosscountryeducation.com
Cross Country Education provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, DirectEd complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.