Occupational Therapist (OT)
Reasons to Join Our Team
- Salary range: $82,500 - $90,000 annually
- Materials and supplies provided for service delivery and assessments
- Company laptop with 24/7 IT support
- Support from an Occupational Therapist lead and professional development
- Lifestyle flexibility to fit your full-time or part-time needs
- Paid drive-time and mileage reimbursements for travel between school sites
- Annual allowance for Continuing Education Units and license renewals
- Personal paid time off including vacation, holidays and summer breaks
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and sick pay
- Weekly stipends for home office and cell phone use
- Weekly direct deposit
Candidates who do not meet the minimum qualifications listed above will not be considered.
- Completion of an accredited Occupational Therapy program
- Valid California Board of Occupational Therapy License
Who you are
An Occupational Therapist who is able to deliver occupational therapy services to students with disabilities in the school setting and conduct OT assessments. You are able to make written recommendations for services and consult with school personnel, parents, and other stakeholders involved in IEP meetings. You may also supervise and support Certified Occupational Therapy Assistants. You are someone who is comfortable and adaptable to working with diverse student populations and schools.
Who we are
A team of Special Education providers that partner with K-12 schools and districts to provide special education services. Each team member is assigned a lead that provides support with weekly check-ins and helps to assure that we provide high quality services and continue to develop as professionals.
Company website: http://crosscountryeducation.com
Cross Country Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.