Speech Language Pathologist (SLP)
Reasons to Join Our Team
- Salary range: $80,325 to $104,800 annually
- Materials and supplies provided for service delivery and assessments
- Company laptop with 24/7 IT support
- Support from a Speech Language Pathologist lead and professional development
- Lifestyle flexibility to fit your full-time or part-time needs
- Paid drive-time and mileage reimbursements for travel between school sites
- Annual allowance for Continuing Education Units and license renewals
- Personal paid time off including vacation, holidays and summer breaks
- Benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k), and sick pay
- Weekly stipends for home office and cell phone use
- Weekly direct deposit
Candidates who do not meet the minimum qualifications listed above will not be considered.
- Master's degree from an accredited college or university in Speech Language Pathology or Communicative Disorders
- Valid Clinical Credential from the California Commission on Teacher Credentialing in Language, Speech and Hearing OR a California License as a Speech Language Pathologist
- Six months of experience working as a Speech Language Pathologist in a K-12 setting (1 year preferred)
Who you are
A Speech Language Pathologist who is able to conduct Language and Speech assessments to make written eligibility recommendations for LAS services, and provide direct services. You are able to supervise and support up to two SLPA’s and participate in IEP meetings, while carrying a small caseload to ensure that the highest quality services are provided to students. You are someone who is comfortable and adaptable to working with diverse student populations and schools.
Who we are
A team of Special Education providers that partner with K-12 schools and districts to provide special education services. Each team member is assigned a lead that provides support with weekly check-ins and helps to assure that we provide high quality services and continue to develop as professionals.
Company website: http://crosscountryeducation.com
Cross Country Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.