Behavior Intervention Specialist (BII) (LA)
||Behavior Intervention Specialist (BII)
Reasons to Join Our Team:
- Pay range: $21 - $22 per hour
- We provide CPI training
- Lifestyle flexibility to fit your full-time or part-time needs
- Ongoing support and professional development
- Health benefits for full-time employees, and paid sick leave
- We pay for your Live Scan and TB
- Weekly direct deposit
Applicants who do not meet the requirements listed will not be considered
- 60 units from an accredited college, or an AA degree or higher
- 1 year of experience as a Behavior Therapist or Behavior Intervention Specialist providing ABA or support services to children with special needs
- Knowledge and experience in ABA treatment methodologies
- CPI or QBS certification preferred, but we are willing to train
- Available to work during traditional school hours (between 7am and 4pm).
Per Diem & Long-term Opportunities:
Assignments are available based on the needs of the schools we serve. We have both flexible, per diem positions and long-term opportunities based on your experience and availability. We currently have assignments in the following areas of Los Angeles:
- West LA: Santa Monica, Malibu
- San Fernando Valley: Granada Hills, Canoga Park, etc.
- South LA: Long Beach
- East LA: El Monte, Downtown
Who you are:
A Behavior Therapist or Behavior Intervention Specialist who can assist individual students with severe behavioral challenges in and outside of the classroom setting under the supervision of a BCBA. Additionally, you assist in implementation of behavior plans and track data daily to provide necessary information for the purposes of developing annual IEP goals and objectives for assigned student(s).You are someone who is comfortable and adaptable to working with diverse student populations and schools.
Who we are:
A team of Special Education providers that partner with K-12 schools and districts to provide special education services. Each team member is provided with support and coaching to assure that we provide high quality services and continue to develop as Behavior Therapist professionals.
Company website: http://crosscountryeducation.com
Cross Country Education provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type with regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.